HAPPY HOLIDAYS! JOIN US DECEMBER 7th!
We waited a couple days to send you this amazing message! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! No one likes a holiday better than Community First Saturdays. And one of our favorites is Thanksgiving. We hope you and yours had an excellent Thanksgiving with the ones you love.
We’ve been gearing up for December 7th’s Community First Saturday this Saturday December 7th. Here is a teaser from our latest newsletter:
I’m going to keep this email short. You can always catch the latest at Community First Saturdays, the blog and our great facebook or our so-so twitter feed. We are on Coastline Drive on December 7th, right next to the Hyatt!
Here are the top 8 most important things to know about your Community First Saturday on December 7th. We’ll have lots more plus lots of details, but I said I’d keep this short so..
- We’ll have Fight Fit, Tai Chi and Zumba Classes
- We’ll have a live indie rock band
- We’ll have urban sleigh rides for the family (tips appreciated)
- We’ll have free Skyway rides (bikes allowed too) to meet Santa!
- We’ll have free onsite parking at the old courthouse lot (donations accepted for Salvation Army). Always free Bike Valet.
- Community First Natural Life Music Festival booth returns with cool stuff just in time for Christmas!
- We’ll have the Sawyer Gas Food Truck Alley and our café and carft beer bar.
- We’ll be collecting toys for the Children’s Christmas Party. Many kids go without presents during the holidays. Let’s change that.