We need to be safe and put our Community First, yes?!
It is with a heavy heart that I make the call even earlier than I had hoped to hold out. I wanted to give our participants as much notice as possible and allow for us all to have time to reach out to everyone. The forecast has become even gloomier and out of an abundance of caution we are going to push this month’s activities to June 1.
There are many reasons to call it but the winds are predicted as high as 25 mph downtown tomorrow and it shows heavy rain every hour from set up to strike. Many folks are bailing out their flooded neighborhoods already and we’ve got a lot more rain coming.
Lets stay safe and reconvene in June and make the last Community First Saturdays of the season a HUGE celebration because we have a lot to celebrate.
Oh and hey, Riverside Arts Market is still on if you need to get out of the house and work in your new galoshes!